Shutterspeed Studios creates custom designs and layouts for a variety of applications. We provide modern, innovative, affordable web solutions both for individuals and companies. We design small and big sites, implement the necessary add-ons and functionality, integrate your site with CMS, forums, blogs, control panels, galleries, and more.
Whether it’s a new website, blog skin, cms skin, forum skin, cpanel/plesk skin, e-commerce, or any other custom request, we will provide you with the top-notch quality layouts, programming, and relevant interactivity. We are committed to provide high quality web design services and cutting-edge solutions for any project. We approach each web design in an individual way and strive to provide the best services for each client. No matter how complex your project can be, we will be able to provide you with a solution online. We will be able to give you a professional advice on how to improve your online presence and benefit from our services.
Custom sites are quoted individually based on your particular needs, and the following prices are provided as a general guideline only. We realize the importance of working within your budget, and our quote will always reflect that. Please contact us to discuss your site needs.
- Our standard static websites for businesses typically range from $1,000 to $3,000. These websites cannot be changed by the client; however, we can make changes and additions quickly on an hourly charge basis or custom monthly fee.
- WordPress-based websites (with or without blog) that can be completely administered by the client via the dashboard are available at several different price levels:
- Software installation and simple customization of an off-the-shelf WordPress template (addition of your logo and color scheme, plus some basic personalization to reflect your vibe) starts at $850. At this price, you are responsible for adding all content and pages yourself–we provide the lovely shell and the easy-to-use administrative panel. This can also include blog capability, but widgets cost extra (usually $50-$150 each, depending on the widget).
- Full customization of on an off-the-shelf WordPress template (including custom graphics), a few simple widgets, software installation, and insertion of content typically ranges from $1,500 to $5,000.
- Creation of a custom template, multiple widgets, software installation, and insertion of content typically ranges from $3,500 to $7,500.
- Dynamic websites with custom Content Management Systems (including non-text, non-photo elements like news feeds, event calendars, staff directories, archives, etc.) typically range from $7,500 to $25,000 and can be completely administered by the client via a custom CMS designed for the particular client and website. These custom CMS systems can also be used as virtual “libraries” for additional company information as well, including research and employee data.
- Quotes for large sites (more than 20 unique pages with dynamic elements); community-based sites; and sites featuring e-commerce, webinars, or other application-centered functionality are available upon request.
All quotes are based on hourly rates of $100, billed in 30-minute increments. However, to make things easier on everyone we’ll figure it all up ahead of time and give you a firm price upfront. If things get added along the way, we’ll make sure you approve any additional charges before we do the extra work.
Six months free hosting, a savings of more than $200 is included with your new site.
For Actors, Artists & Non-Profits
Custom sites for actors, artists, and non-profits are quoted individually based on your particular needs, but here are some general pricing guidelines:
- A 1-page static actor website (home page w/ 1 photo and linkable text; cannot be changed by the client) starts at $175.
- A 4-page actor website (home page w/ 1 photo, resume page w/ downloadable .pdf, photo gallery page w/ up to 5 photos, and text page for contact info or links to reels, etc.; cannot be changed by the client) starts at $350.
- WordPress-based websites for actors, artists, and non-profits (these sites let you to make changes yourself) include a home page, resume page, photo gallery, and video page (with embedded video from YouTube, Vimeo, or other video hosting sites) and typically range from $500 to $1,500.